- How You Can Help
Please Join The Fight
How Can I Help?• Donations. Any donation, even donations of $1.00, will assist with efforts to control lionfish populations.
• Volunteering. Volunteer with local nonprofits who are participating in derbies, dives and other activities in the fight against lionfish.
• Sharing information about lionfish on social media. Please like our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram to get information about lionfish, lionfish events, supporters, and restaurants serving lionfish in your area. Share this information with friends and family to increase awareness of the epidemic in your network.
• Spreading awareness of the impact of invasive lionfish in your community through fundraisers and events. We will assist you with fundraisers and events that support the mission of Lionfish Central.
• Supporting non-profits trying to help control lionfish. Local nonprofits rely on donations to sustain their business and their efforts. By supporting these non-profits, you are helping to keep these efforts going.
• Becoming a sponsor of Lionfish Central. Please click on the following link to see what level of support suits your needs.
• Sharing information about local restaurants that serve lionfish. There are many local restaurants who have lionfish on their menu. By patronizing these restaurants, we encourage a greater demand for lionfish.
• Eating more lionfish. By eating more lionfish, you create a demand and encourage the capture of more lionfish.
If you would like more information and ideas about how to help the efforts of Lionfish Central, please click on the following link for more information.
Thank you for being our customer and supporting the mission of Lionfish Central. Partnering with Lionfish Central raises awareness and support for lionfish control and gives customers and clients and opportunity to assist in the fight. Are you interested in supporting Lionfish Central? If so, please click on the following link for more information.
Thank You, From Lionfish CentralLionfish Central is deeply grateful for our partners and their generous contributions which allow us to provide services and tools to organizations and individuals working to combat the lionfish epidemic. Together, we can combine our resources to provide assistance in the evaluation, education and eradication of invasive lionfish. With support from our partners, we can continue to provide crucial services to organizations and individuals committed to the eradication of lionfish from our waters.